If dedicated and enthusiastic saxophone players are your target market, BestSaxophoneWebsiteEver.com is the most direct way to get your brand and products where they need to be seen.
Best. Saxophone. Website. Ever. is one of the most, if not the most frequently updated saxophone websites on the web. We pride ourselves in publishing a constant stream of great how-to articles, product reviews, and original interviews with some of music’s most renown saxophonists and saxophone authorities.
Unlike social media advertising, putting your ad on this site saves you the expensive trial-and-error process of trying to locate your niche audience from a vast sea of completely generic users who have little-to-nothing to do with the saxophone world.
- Anywhere between 25,000 and 40,000+ unique visitors per month
- Nearly 300 articles with new articles posted every 1-2 weeks. This is the #1 most regularly updated saxophone article website in the world.
- Articles types include:
- How-to’s with tips, techniques, and sheet music examples – many written by highly respected world-class saxophone players and educators
- In-depth product reviews
- Interviews with some of the world’s most renown saxophonists including Joe Lovano, Bob Mintzer, David Liebman, Seamus Blake, Bob Reynolds, Bob Sheppard, Rick Margitza, Ben Wendel, David Binney, and many, many others
- Mailing list with nearly over 8,000 subscribers and growing daily
- All ad creative can be changed as often as you like. Traffic and click-through stats available whenever you like, and I will work with you to try out different ad graphics to see what gets you the results you’re looking for.
- The only major saxophone website to date which is fully responsive – meaning that the layout automatically adjusts itself for maximum readability across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Besides improved user experience and Google rankings, this allows your ads to remain front and center, regardless of the device. Otherwise, your ads end up hidden in a sidebar that the user removes from their view when they zoom in to read what is very small type as the device squeezes a wide and inflexible layout into the space of a small screen.
Get in touch to learn more about pricing and ad lot availability.